[ExI] Stranger Than Fiction: The Pope and the Fish Snacker

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon May 7 18:45:25 UTC 2007

Sometimes (often), I do wonder if I belong on this planet.

Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) apparently sent an official, personal letter
to the Vatican, asking Pope Benedict XVI to bless the company's upcoming,
"Fish Snacker" sandwich so Catholics could eat it in good grace on Fridays
during Lent. As a token of good faith, KFC offered the pope a free
Fish Snacker sandwich to try for himself.

Mark Morford:
"Do Evil CEOs Sleep At Night?
In other words: Does Kentucky Fried Chicken deserve a blessing from the pope?"

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2007/03/21/notes032107.DTL

Archive: Mark Morford: My favorite 'newspaper columnist'
(online San Francisco Chronicle: SFGate)
http://www.sfgate.com/columnists/morford/archive/

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA