[ExI] The void left by deleting religion

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed May 9 03:49:08 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Max More
>

> I bow before the memory of Sagan. Truly, a candle in the dark.
> Max

Many of us here agree Max.  Oh my had Sagan lived, how his mind would have
been blown by the two biggie discoveries made since that sad day a few days
before jingle bells 1996.  Hard to believe he's been gone over a decade now,
isn't it?

The two big discoveries I am thinking about is the nature of gamma ray
bursts and the open universe.  Neither were anything like what I would have
expected.