[ExI] the french are sad

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu May 10 02:30:07 UTC 2007

The French are apparently sad, perhaps because of the outcome of the recent
presidential elections there.  Reasoning: on my antique motorcycle group we
have three Frenchmen who speak little if any American, so I use Babelfish to
translate for them.  My posts are filled with the usual cutting up, like I
used to do here before we became so doggone serious.  Consequently my text
there is interspersed with the customary {8-]s throughout.

I found that {8-] in English translates to {8 - ] in French.

Conclusion: the French have long faces.

{ 8 ^ D

le spike