[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

Sergio M.L. Tarrero sergio.ml.tarrero at mac.com
Wed May 23 20:21:08 UTC 2007

> Excellent advice.  I do not have time to do this and after the poor
> (I'm
> being kind) reception I received on the Cryonics list some months
> ago when,
> I think we need to go outside the life extension community and into
> the
> mainstream.
>
> If anyone has some time on their hands, this would be a worthy
> project.
>
> Natasha

Absolutely. That´s exactly what I was proposing, to at least *try* to
take advantage of this moment to both help Keith and hurt scientology
´s image, hopefully in nationwide news.

Unfortunately, like Natasha, I am kind of swamped these days.
However, as I said, I will make a little time to contact a bunch of
organizations to see if they would like to be signatories to some
kind of accurate (and, I´d advise, harsh) statement reflecting the
background and present state of affairs around this case that we
could distribute widely amongst the media.

All I ask is that someone who knows enough about the case and has
good writing skills (and a little time) takes a stab at a proposed
text (doesn´t need to be long), then let´s discuss here, finalize it,
and get on with the signatories.

Of course I know quite a bit about Keith from Great Mambo Chicken,
but I´ve only had one short conversation with him, and exchanged a
few emails. But I thought many here were old friends of his (I may be
wrong about "many" though).

I am kind of baffled that so little is being done, that people are
not jumping in to try to do something. Keith could end up dead (quite
shortly) in that hell-hole. He needs our help.

Best,

--
Sergio M.L. Tarrero
Lifeboat Foundation    http://lifeboat.com