[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed May 23 20:50:23 UTC 2007

At 10:21 PM 5/23/2007 +0200, Sergio wrote:

>I am kind of baffled that so little is being done, that people are
>not jumping in to try to do something. Keith could end up dead (quite
>shortly) in that hell-hole. He needs our help.

Be baffled no longer. Here's Keith's reply some time ago to a similar post:

[someone:]
 >When the nazis came to power in Germany they were able
 >to do so because men and women that could have together
 >done something about it did not act early enough.

[Keith:]
I used to think that way.  Wore a white rose to my court appearances
even.  Now I am not at all sure they could have had an effect against the
social forces at work and the psychological traits humans have that came
out of our history as hunter gatherers.