[ExI] abandon all buses

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Nov 3 06:40:34 UTC 2007

Spike:
>skip the buses, use the money to
>build bicycle-only roads.  I and a lot of others will ride bikes if we can
>do so safely.  I have a nice recumbent that is a great street bike, but it
>sits too low to be safe in traffic.

Which was another reason that decided to accept the Boulder job offer; I
can get back to my Heidelberg bicycle lifestyle that I've missed so much
in these last five years. The paths are everywhere (and the public
transportation system is a dream). I will never accept to live any place
again, where I cannot get around easily by bicycle!

Amara