[ExI] Worldwide reading habits

John desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 08:32:23 UTC 2007

i used to have a co-worker at costco with a b.s. in nuclear engineering.  I would ask him what he was doing there and he would just shrug his shoulders.  I just got back from a wedding reception and my faith in humanity feels renewed.  A better young couple i have not come across.  I hope they have a sense of humor regarding the book i gave them. Lol  john grigg