[ExI] AI CryoFeast: Austin, November 18, 2007

giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 16:59:52 UTC 2007

HI Natasha,
is there anything going on with this organization  (AI) or otherwise during the beginning of January? I will be in Austin for the American Astronomical Society meeting and I would like to know if there is anything interesting (from a transhumanist point of view) happening in Austin. Also I would like to meet you and other H+ related people in any case (maybe going for an outing on 6th street?), if possible.
Thanks
Giovanni

Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:   Greetings --

 This year the AI (Austin Intelligentsia - a local futurist group) is hosting the CryoFeast at our home on November 18th from 5:00 - 7:30 pm.

 Anyone who is a futurist, H+ist, H2.0ist, and cryonicist  is welcome.

 RSVP:  natasha at natasha.cc
 (After you rsvp, I will send directions and an item to bring to the ThanksGiving gathering)

   Natasha  Vita-More
   PhD Candidate,  Planetary Collegium - CAiiA, situated in the Faculty of Technology,
   School of Computing, Communications and Electronics,
   University of Plymouth, UK
   Transhumanist Arts & Culture
   Thinking About the Future

   If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller

http://mail.yahoo.com