[ExI] AI CryoFeast: Austin, November 18, 2007

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Fri Nov 9 15:20:30 UTC 2007

Greetings --

This year the AI (Austin Intelligentsia - a local futurist group) is
hosting the CryoFeast at our home on November 18th from 5:00 - 7:30 pm.

Anyone who is a futurist, H+ist, H2.0ist, and cryonicist  is welcome.

RSVP:  natasha at natasha.cc
(After you rsvp, I will send directions and an item to bring to the
ThanksGiving gathering)

For more information in the
AI:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Austin_Intelligentsia/

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha<http://www.natasha.cc/> Vita-More
PhD Candidate,  Planetary Collegium - CAiiA, situated in the Faculty
of Technology,
School of Computing, Communications and Electronics,
University of Plymouth, UK
<http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
<http://extropy.org/>Thinking About the <http://extropy.org/>Future

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller