[ExI] Transhumanist (Technical) Roadmap

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:30:39 UTC 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007 07:49, sti at pooq.com wrote:
> This reminds me of a related project I have had on the back burner
> for some time. A while ago I worked on a design for an online
> collaborative system designed to let transhumanists create an H+
> 'tech graph'. The intent would be to have something halfway between a
> wiki and an org chart that would attempt to show which future
> developments depended on which others. If nothing else, I hoped it
> would codify where folks disagree as to which developments would be
> created when.

If anything a trust-based system to codify social dynamics is secondary
to the entire project (still interesting, yes), but community
brainstorming is most certainly necessary.

BTW. I am still working on the draft and will be presenting it at
Natasha's in a week. At which point I hope to collect some preliminary
feedback before I post to the lists, the link.

- Bryan