[ExI] Transhumanist (Technical) Roadmap

John desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 00:59:47 UTC 2007

brent allsop's wikipedia-like (but vastly better in terms of design and effectiveness) website known as the "canonizer" would be an excellent option to help gather input and support from others. The site is designed to maximize subject discussion, while at the same time minimizing ugly "editing wars."  please support brent in his noble endeavor. If he and the rest of us make this website the gold standard, we will be moving transhumanistic ideas forward in a much more ideal environment.  best wishes,   John grigg