[ExI] Question on Vacuum fluctuations and Non-Zero Energy EmptySpace:

scerir scerir at libero.it
Mon Oct 1 06:17:01 UTC 2007

> But I think a more interesting question is "how can we reconcile the
> localized conservation of energy with our uncertainty as to whether or
> not energy is conserved on the much larger macroscopic scales of our
> universe." Thoughts?
>
> - Bryan

Not sure I understand.

Radiation energy decreases due to the universal
expansion and related red/black shifting,
dark energy would increase due to expansion ....

It is supposed that total energy (radiation,
matter, dark energy, + gravitational field energy)
is conserved (by definition, I would say).