[ExI] Fascist America in 10 Easy Steps

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 01:05:29 UTC 2007

The reaction which individuals have to statements like "911 was almost
certainly an inside job," primarily reflects their personal worldview more
than it reflects their rationality.  One's worldview will be different if
their beliefs include examples of secret government wars, cover-ups, ops,
etc.  Such a person might rationally view such a statement with less
skepticism than someone who's worldview discounted such beliefs.

For example, if you grew up in an environment where the Police are looked
upon with fear and suspicion, and your only personal experience with them
includes being intimidated, roughed up, and degraded by them, then your
worldview will result in less skepticism about statements like "the police
framed O.J. Simpson" than someone from an opposite background.

So, when someone makes a statement like "911 was almost certainly an inside
job," we can probably speculate on their worldview with some accuracy.  This
however, tells us nothing about the veracity of the statement.  Rather than
condemning someone for making such a statement, IMHO we should either try to
understand their worldview or ask them for the facts upon which they base
their opinions.  Either answer will help broaden our understanding,
regardless of the ultimate veracity of the statement.

James Clement