[ExI] What is meant here by "fascism"?

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 02:04:17 UTC 2007

Lee;

Since you quoted partially from my post, I'll take the bait and say that I
think Wikipedia (as usual) does an adequate job of explaining what is meant
by Fascism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism ):"Fascism is an
authoritarian political ideology (generally tied to a mass movement) that
considers individual and other societal interests subordinate to the needs
of the state."

If you're trying to infer from my post that I only consider America or
Americans to be fascist, that would be totally incorrect.  In fact I would
say that only a small number of Americans would have such statist,
authoritarian, anti-individualist leanings...  The list of Fascist countries
would probably be very long.

James Clement