[ExI] Doubts and gas chambers

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Tue Oct 9 02:31:15 UTC 2007

On Oct 8, 2007, at 1:46 AM, John K Clark wrote:

> Richard Loosemore <rpwl at lightlink.com>
>> to think that a more than reasonable doubt exists.
>
> More than a reasonable doubt? So you think the evidence
> is good enough right now to put American citizens in gas
> chambers for this phantom conspiracy.

It sounds to me that you're jumping pretty far here. No
one is suggesting that anyone be persecuted without a
fair trial.

Far more than wanting anyone to be executed for any
supposed role in 9-11, our vociferous friends here would
prefer an investigation.  Many investigations.  Investigations
day and night.  Investigations 24/7.

Because investigations---whether they lead anywhere or
not is completely immaterial---provide the best propaganda
and cast the greatest aspersions. Ultimately it's not about
punishing anyone at all, it's about political advantage, and
trying to make political adversaries look bad.

Lee