[ExI] Doubts and gas chambers

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Tue Oct 9 16:23:54 UTC 2007

Lee Corbin wrote:
> On Oct 8, 2007, at 1:46 AM, John K Clark wrote:
>
>> Richard Loosemore <rpwl at lightlink.com>
>>> to think that a more than reasonable doubt exists.
>> More than a reasonable doubt? So you think the evidence
>> is good enough right now to put American citizens in gas
>> chambers for this phantom conspiracy.
>
> It sounds to me that you're jumping pretty far here. No
> one is suggesting that anyone be persecuted without a
> fair trial.
>
> Far more than wanting anyone to be executed for any
> supposed role in 9-11, our vociferous friends here would
> prefer an investigation.  Many investigations.  Investigations
> day and night.  Investigations 24/7.
>
> Because investigations---whether they lead anywhere or
> not is completely immaterial---provide the best propaganda
> and cast the greatest aspersions. Ultimately it's not about
> punishing anyone at all, it's about political advantage, and
> trying to make political adversaries look bad.

The above quote is being wrongly attributed to me:  John Clark made the
initial editing mistake.  It was originally said by Stefano Vaj.

I do agree with Stefano's point, however.

As for your comments:  it looks like this thread, with John Clark's
enthusiastic assistance, has degenerated into a political mudslinging
episode, with no relevance to this list.

Richard Loosemore