[ExI] META: digest behavior?

Chris Hibbert hibbert at mydruthers.com
Sun Sep 2 22:17:49 UTC 2007

> The web archive has been stuck/broken at 2006 for one or two months
> though, and the digest delivery is an irregular every 2-4 days. The
> delivery rate is better than my random-or-never home postal delivery,
> but I kind of liked the daily regularity so that I could be somewhat
> interactive with the list, when I'm not traveling (like this moment).

I looked for archives about a month ago, and all my usual links were
broken.  I thought for a bit, and realized I'd seen a link in the footer
of recent messages.  Sure enough

Each message I get gives the link above, which continues to accrue new
messages.  Yours is
http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2007-September/037473.html

Chris
--
It is easy to turn an aquarium into fish soup, but not so
easy to turn fish soup back into an aquarium.

Chris Hibbert
hibbert at mydruthers.com
Blog:   http://pancrit.org