[ExI] Your response

Khaled Aly ka.aly at luxsci.net
Mon Sep 3 13:44:39 UTC 2007

I wasn't aware the thread is closed, as I'm new to the list. My response
within.

If you are a list moderator, 'kindly' contact me in person.

Please note that you made many insulting statements as an expression of your
views. You could have made your points in a more objective way, or you could
have put me on moderation as said, and take it in person. You chose to
publicly offend me.