[ExI] free-will, determinism, crime and punishment (& CS techniques - Security and/or Privacy )

Khaled Aly ka.aly at luxsci.net
Mon Sep 3 20:47:20 UTC 2007

Further to my last mail, I strongly felt that the initiator's views were academic and unrealizable. I didn't think they needed to be mocked. There were tens of posts and I've read only some. You could obviously judge and choose which ones were moronic.

Whether you are an official moderator or a volunteer, and though being new to the list, I ask you to read the "EXTROPY-CHAT" LIST AGREEMENT" and apply same to your response. I ask you to check your own multiple policy violations and if it is within your mandate to advise me of my violations that resulted in your considering to put me on moderation for my post.

Thanks.