[ExI] Amazon's Mechanical Turk, and the REST...

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Sep 13 05:32:16 UTC 2007

Emlyn,

I signed up for Amazon MTurk when The Economist wrote an intriguing
article about these kinds of work schemes Winter 2005-Spring 2006 (?).
MTurk sent a notice to users about Steve Fossett last Sunday; It is a
special situation. The email for that is below.

I must tell you that I have not tried it though... When I signed up,
there was not any work that looked interesting for me and also the
money earned seemed too small, and I found different extra jobs that
paid better. But what you wrote looks more interesting than when
I checked before.  I do like the concept.

Ciao
Amara