[ExI] Nuanced discussions [WAS Re: EP and Peak oil.]

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Wed Apr 2 13:22:43 UTC 2008

John K Clark wrote:
> "Richard Loosemore" <rpwl at lightlink.com>
>
>> If you see, in this pattern, the pernicious influence of the green lobby,
>> then what you are seeing, I suggest, is only the blood-stained
>> back of a whipping boy.
>
> Bullshit, the green lobby has caused a lot of evil in the world.

Hi John.

I love this transhumanism list.  Well informed.  Full of rational,
reasoned argument.  Plenty of people who understand the complexities of
the world enough to know that cause and effect are often linked in
subtle ways that can only be understood by careful thought.

These are truly the people of the future, no?

Richard Loosemore