[ExI] Bad medical news for your Nanogirl

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:49:11 UTC 2008

Gina Miller blogged:
I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, I've got people to love and I have a
lot of plans, big animation projects, stories that might turn there or into
books, nanotechnology applications to support, I've got a vision and I'm
going to meet it, I've got dreams and I'm going to keep on going. I've been
hard at work on these and I'm not going to stop. This I know. Jim and I will
conquer all this fragile biology and hopefully see the day that some
emerging technologies will make this a world that has a whole lot less
disease. And, with Jim by my side, well he is just the most selfless person,
he is genuine TLC. The BEST.

Wow.  Gina, you impress the hell out of me with your resilient attitude.
You are one tough-minded individual!  My very best wishes to you both.

Guilio wrote:
>>>Life is a bitch. Or in Latin: life is a fucking bitch. I am so very
sorry.

Well, Gina's an even tougher bitch/bastard and "life" is going to come out a
loser on this one!  : )  I'm betting on her and Jim making it.

Take care,

John (aspiring tough bitch/bastard)