[ExI] Global Temperatures to Decrease

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 17 19:48:02 UTC 2008

At 08:56 AM 4/17/2008 -0700, Lee wrote:
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7329799.stm

>* Global temperatures for 2008 will be slightly cooler than last year.

Yayyy! All that bullshit "global warming" panic is over! Oh, wait, it goes on:

>But this year's temperatures would still be way above the average -
>and we would soon exceed the record year of 1998 because of global
>warming induced by greenhouse gases....
>Researchers say the uncertainty in the observed value for any
>particular year is larger than these small temperature differences.
>What matters, they say, is the long-term upward trend.

Damien Broderick
[There we were this morning, tearing along the freeway at 80, then we
went on a feeder and slowed for a red light. For the last 20 seconds,
our speed dropped well below 80. In fact, it went to zero! A new
trend! No-ideological-bullshit-conclusion: traveling from now on will
be really, really slow]