[ExI] Slavery in the Future

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 01:16:40 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:

>  The principle is the same. If I concoct some tissue in my own lab
>  that turns out to be sentient, well, then, IMO it's mine and I can
>  do with it what I please. Who are you and the goons to come
>  into my place and stop me?

### Here we still disagree, Lee, after all these years :)

If your concoction emails me that you didn't ask it for permission to
use it and it resents your infringement on its self-ownership, I might
consider offering it protection services, assuming it were willing to
pay for the goons.

We'll see who's goons are tougher.

Rafal