[ExI] Health system, again

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:23:00 UTC 2008

On 19/04/2008, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:

> Whoa.  I stand corrected.  It looks like an interesting place.   Since
>  the Danish government would tax me very hard I would bet that the
>  amount loss to taxes would greatly exceed the amount any private firms
>  in Somalia could rip me off for.   And the private firms could be
>  taken to court where most governments generally cannot be successfully
>  sued.

I don't see how you could allow courts without allowing everything
else that you don't like about government. In a true free enterprise
system, you would rely on the fact that firms which rip off or murder
their customers will get less business and will be subject to
reprisal. That's what keeps drug dealers honest.

--
Stathis Papaioannou