[ExI] line length

Tom Nowell nebathenemi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 20 00:27:05 UTC 2008

It has been brought to my attention that my posts have come across much
narrower than others, and that it's playing havoc with me trying to
quote other people. It appears this only happens with people using
yahoo accounts. I've tried looking at the settings, and for some reason
yahoo sets the default received line length at 72 and the default
composed line length at 55, and I've no idea why. I've tried changing
my line length to 72, hopefully this will make it less of a problem.
Let me know if my posting is still badly formatted,

Tom