[ExI] Fame meat

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 23 22:02:03 UTC 2008

> The rules don't specify that it has to be like a chicken muscle. I think
> it would be fine if we could make sheets, grind them and make chicken
> nuggets. Maybe McDonald's should get in on the research funding.

There's a lot to this.  The other day I was given a package of BurgerKing Chicken
Fries. They were tasty - all that grease and salt! Heaven knows what-all I could eat
prepared that way. ;)

Maybe layering sheets and then rolling them up to give some body/thickness?

Just avoid McDonald's McRibs... they were like dried out baby food pressed into a
strange shape. Failure, IMHO.  No "chew", or "all wrong chew".

Regards,
MB