[ExI] Fame meat

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 02:34:57 UTC 2008

From: Kevin Freels <kevinfreels at insightbb.com>

Yes, but that's an engineering problem that will take some trial and error. Simply getting the maximum sheet thickness possible without having to resort to scaffolds and vessels. I'm starting to think this is another problem for the ink jet printer.

Printing may be a good method, it would be excellent if we need to lay down cells in specific patterns or mixtures of type.?You would need to choose the printer type carefully as many printer technologies use excessive heat to fire the ink. Like?tens of thousands of degrees?or more for some bubble jets (so I have heard).
Also many others use excessive pressure or may?cause to much G force for the cells, so the printer would need to be a fairly simple squirter type.

Alex