[ExI] TECH: Hypermediated Mind Map

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Aug 4 16:03:39 UTC 2008

First, to answer Jef's question:  Hypermediated mind map would be a
multi-media interface which introduces the basic mind mapping protocol with
moving images (video clips) and audio.  It is also interactive, so the user
can move about and even build his/her own wiki for private or public
viewing.  The basic mapping, however, is not subject to alteration - it
would remain constant or only editable by the author.  Currently there is no
hard and fast definition that I know of.  If someone has one, please share.