[ExI] My animation is going to be on the History Channel this Thursday!

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Mon Aug 18 00:10:05 UTC 2008

Well if you ever do spot it let me know! That's actually happened before, in a print publication. Some one said "oh I just saw your animation in --------bleep----big huge major magazine name here------ , you must be very excited" -  but I had no idea! No one had asked my permission to print my images that were taken from my website, which as you know, is a no no. So it does happen, but anyway, I am so excited. I couldn't sleep last night, I was like a kid before Christmas!

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
This health stuff blog: http://ginamiller.blogspot.com/
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."