[ExI] (no subject)

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 18 20:31:47 UTC 2008

Me:

"Jeff Davis" <jrd1415 at gmail.com>

> I don't understand.  According to the setup both acceleration
> profiles are identical.  You and your counterpart at the
> other end of the  string know this.  So why then would you
> get such a message

Light does not move at an infinite speed, so any message I receive
must have originated sometime in the past; hence if I receive a
message from the other end of the string the instant I start moving
it is going to say that end hasn't started moving yet.

 John K Clark