[ExI] CNN covers Catastrophic risks conference, reports on the Singularity instead.

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 22 04:46:04 UTC 2008

Welcome and apologies to Jonathan El-Bizri.  My spam filter malfunctioned or
perhaps it was I who malfunctioned.  All my Exi-chat notices went into the
spam bucket, so there was a lot of old stuff in there, starting back middle
of July when I went on vacation.  I went in to browse my spam bucket for the
first time in a long while, found a bunch of stuff in there that shouldn't
have been, a long personal letter written to me by a good friend back in
April for instance.  Oy.

Jonathan, you are on the ExI-chat full membership list now.  spike

  _____