[ExI] Got blog!

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 02:05:10 UTC 2008

2008/8/25 Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <pgptag at gmail.com>:
>> "point7" (http://point7.wordpress.com) is a serious blog that my wife
>> Jodie and I are writing together, on downshifting, materialism, and
>> maybe the possibility of finding an authentic life. The title refers
>> to my shift to 0.7 of full time work hours. This blog is where I'm at
>> my most hardcore, and will probably irritate capitalism enthusiasts.
>
> Emlyn, GREAT blog. I am really enjoying it, keep posting.

Thanks Giu1i0, I will.

> I agree with mostly everything. I would love to downshift, but there
> are those bills to pay, not cheap.

Yeah I think my next post might be about the downside, which is not
having much money. There are bright sides even to that, imo. (At least
that's my story, and I'm sticking to it)

> I run my own small company, work 16
> hours a day, earn less than half I used to earn in my previous life,
> but nothing could persuade me to go back to that pile of shit.

I've been noticing that our downshifting is reaching fever pitch - I
don't think I've ever been busier. Writing free software, making
music, writing blogs now (what an idiot). It's a sickness or
something, surely.

<subscribe>
> My blogs:
> http://transumanar.com/