[ExI] Gustav Coming to Louisiana: wish me luck

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Aug 30 22:14:13 UTC 2008

I hear you there. How about THAT for Green Energy generation. Send in
a bunch of ocean and airbound probes for energy consumption,
transmission and storage.

BTW, I'm running a social communications effort for Gustav that could
use some volunteers or the word spread around:
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com/225328.html

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 5:07 PM, giovanni santost
<santostasigio at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Fellow Extropians,
> I live in Lake Charles, LA. The University where I teach (McNeese State) was
> damaged heavily by Rita few years ago. Hopefully we will make it safe this
> time. Wish me luck.
> What we could do if we had a more advanced technology to stop these storms
> or even better siphon their energy for useful purposes?

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org