[ExI] Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear (Future Schlock)

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:13:22 UTC 2008

Ahh, the "old" Disney House of the Future! Now that's the good old future as
it used to be!

I visited Disneyland for the first time at age 10 in 1963. There, and a
couple of years later at the New York World's Fair, I was enthralled by
visions of a bright, optimistic, future-that-works.

Where did that vision go?

It seems to be dead everywhere but here, amongst Extrope-Transhumanist types
who refuse to let the good ideas die from neglect, and who push relentlessly
for even newer and better ideas to bring to life.

The future isn't dead--it's only sleeping. Let's wake it up!

Regards,
Mike LaTorra