[ExI] Making [100 million] people smarter on the cheap.

hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com
Sat Dec 6 21:18:48 UTC 2008

At 01:32 PM 12/6/2008, Brent Allsop wrote:

snip

>I think 99% of the easily resolvable problems in this world could be
>addressed if we simply had a better ability for large groups of
>people (i.e. everyone) to efficiently communicate concisely and
>quantitatively as a group - to the few people in charge.
>
>http://canonizer.com

That's less than easy.  Assume I have a reasonable cost solution to
the energy crisis (and in fact I think I do and many of your are aware of it).

I have no idea of how to get this proposal into the hands of anyone
who could so anything with it.

What do you suggest?

Better yet, implement your suggestion.

I will help you any way I can.