[ExI] Survival

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:39:51 UTC 2008

On Thursday 03 January 2008, Damien Broderick wrote:
> Last night I chanced to see part of an interview with actor Will
> Smith, whom I found surprisingly articulate and thoughtful, genuinely
> intelligent, until he started explaining that the secret of his
> success was learning that we create our own realities, that 2 + 2
> only equals 4 if you feel that it does, or the like. I went on alert,

I have also come across that strain of thought, that "we create our own
realities." I happened upon it during an interview with MIT, and
evidently I hadn't sufficiently created my own reality. I am still
wondering over the validity of "we create our own realities" and so far
I have kept it suspect.

- Bryan