[ExI] Universal languages (was: wta-talk Voting Members ...)

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:39:16 UTC 2008

On Sunday 06 January 2008, Mike Dougherty wrote:
> destroyed for a single "thought" to occur. I'm not suggesting that we
> would have any way to interact with such a mind.  So maybe your
> thought experiment could be more limited?

Perhaps. I was also thinking of communicating with contexts in general.
Like with a rock. Of course, the rock probably wouldn't tell you much,
as it does not have cognition, and yet it still has properties and it
is still a statement of the environment that formed it, yes?

</mysticism> or something

- Bryan