[ExI] Cost of synfuel was Air-powered cars

hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com
Wed Jun 11 08:01:51 UTC 2008

At 10:50 PM 6/10/2008, you wrote:

snip

>What is at stake here is the abiotic theory of oil.  Hmm, now I see
>http://www.questionsquestions.net/docs04/peakoil1.html
>which appears to present both sides of the debate.

The theory doesn't matter in the least.  Whether the oil was cooked
out of organic deposits from living things (as all indications point
to for the western shale deposits) or it came from some deep dark
crevice in the earth, the important thing is that we are close to or
at the limit of how fast we can pump it.

Keith