[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:05:45 UTC 2008

On Saturday 01 March 2008, Anna Taylor wrote:
> My apology Bryan.  I thought I was writing for those
> that correctly understood my point of view.  I'm on
> the Extropy List..I felt free to give my opinion.
> I've been here for at least (very minimum) 2 years, I
> apologize if I offended anybody.  I didn't mean to
> confuse anybody.

Huh? I thought we were in agreement?

> PS. I still don't understand what DX means?

The token 'dx' refers to a differential, or rate of change. It's
basically the limit of the distance between the two points of a secant
line as it becomes a tangent line wrt another curve.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differentiation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rate

- Bryan