[ExI] Neo-fascist transhumanists? WAS: Manifesto of Italian transhumanists

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 15:13:01 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 10:40 AM, estropico <estropico at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Another few clarifications seem to be necessary to clarify Stefano's
> > "accusations".
>
> My only "accusations" concern you deliberate lies and half-truths aimed at
> deliberately sabotaging, usually through me, the AIT's action.

I used to find this discussion, originating from personal grudges,
very boring when it used to take place on the AIT list. I still find
it boring, perhaps even more, on the Extropy list. I am happy to
report that the discussion on the AIT list has, since more that one
year, moved on to more productive and interesting topics. I hope the
same will happen here.

I took the initiative to forward to the list a very interesting and
well written document written by AIT members, and especially by
Riccardo Campa, hoping to stimulate a discussion on the content of the
document. Instead, I see the old and tired personal attacks of some
Italian transhumanists against some others.