[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 54, Issue 6

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:10:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:48 AM, estropico <estropico at gmail.com> wrote:
>  One moment I'm a bloodthirsty neocon, the next I'm a wild-eyed
>  anarcho-capitalist, then I'm some sort of a papist zeolot...

No, I agree that you and your friends are not *anarco*-capitalists nor
Randian in the least, and understand that monopolies and and
market-protected industrial-military complexes are perfectly fine with
you.

As for papism, well, given that no evangelical New Right exists in
Italy, I assume that Vatican is the best local approximation for any
good Italian neocon.

Stefano Vaj