[ExI] The AGI and limiting it

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:26:42 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote

> >> Again, my sincere apologies if this is all old to you
> >> [those who appeared to be new to the subject]
> >> But the reason that Robert Bradbury, John Clark,
> >> and people right here consider that we are probably
> >> doomed is because you can't control something that
> >> is far more intelligent than you are.

Lee,  it is assumption that you cannot control something far more
intelligent than you.   I would trump this with if one controls the energy
in or the energy out one controls the "organism".

So  one gets into a very technical discussion as to when humans or their
technological offspring control the development of  the solar system.

And that in my mind determines the end game.