[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Mar 7 20:40:52 UTC 2008

Stefano Vaj:
>On the other hand, I am very glad to report that a few little things
>managed to survive that are not so trivial in the Italian cultural,
>legal and political landscape, namely in the following provisions:
[...]

OK. And I wrote my next sentence:

This is a start, but you know implementation of any law in Italy is
often another story:

http://dorigo.wordpress.com/2008/02/21/foreign-students-and-researchers-may-come-to-italy-again/

before I read your next paragraph:

>Sure, we are talking of purely programmatic points, and the devils
>will as usually be in the implementation (if any...) of the
>"principles" above.

So we agree that the implementation is a key point.

Amara

P.S. I didn't see that the particulars of Legge 40 were discussed
in your provisions. Was it not discussed?

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado