[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Mar 7 21:24:06 UTC 2008

Riccardo Campa riccardo.campa at gmail.com :
2008/3/7, Amara Graps amara at amara.com:
>>  This is a start, but you know implementation of any law in Italy is
>>  often another story:

>And since you are libertarian, you should be happy about it. :D

I'm not sure what is your point Riccardo. I met only one libertarian in Italy
during the entire five years I lived there (and he lives in Australia now).

My question regarding what has changed or what has been discussed regarding
Legge 40 is an important one, however. That law certainly affected me and
my decisions for (not) building a life in Italy, and also affected the lives
and decisions for building the lives of a number of other Italian researchers
I knew.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado