[ExI] Technical Uploading Difficulties

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sun Mar 9 03:05:43 UTC 2008

I did read ROGUE MOON way back around 1967 or so.
He had the basic idea of duplicates and all,  one about
to die says something like "Tell XXX that I love her too."

But it did *not* get to the paradoxical aspect, and so
I found it frustrating.  Star Trek with their teleporters
came out a bit later, and that was so good for helping
to convince people that duplication via atomic
disintegration was at least imaginable.

>>The reptilian Saurians, who despite
>>     being pacificists, still appear to be very cold and callous by
>> human standards.
> Read it: Jim Kelly's famous award-winning 1995 story "Think like a
> dinosaur". Used to be online somewhere, probably ASIMOV'S site.

But was the Outer Limits story based on *that* one? I.e.,
was the Outer Limits story from 1995+?

Lee