[ExI] The Many Dimentional Sculpture

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 22:47:29 UTC 2008

Bryan: "Are not all things, somehow related, if not physically then at
least in
our minds? Somebody might reply to this saying "try to find a
correlation between X and Y" and that would only serve to show that
somebody has in fact made that correlation, and the more that people
read that email, the more 'real' it is becoming (I do not mean to say
that popular approval increases the realness, merely that the content
is diffused over the surface area of the local reality, so it is
becoming more than the 'nothing' that the original emailer was hoping
to select for)."

Hi, Bryan, first let me apologize for mistakenly typing Gary in place
of your name from my last post. Regarding your question about the
interrelatedness of things, have you heard about "mind to mind
transmission?'

Is there a scientific basis for that? Thoughts are diffused locally but
globally? I think not.

Terry