[ExI] Compatibilism re: Free Will vs. Determinism

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 00:21:55 UTC 2008

"> Morality is relative, just another man made concept. In nature, there

"Just" another man made concept? Tell me, what else do we have to work
with? Divine inspiration?

- Bryan

Concepts/ thoughts come and go why cling to them as if they have divine
power? Work with awareness/consciousness with critical thinking and
mindfulness. When you drive focus on driving instead of talking to your
cell phone for instance.

Free will and determinism is like mixing oil and water, no
compatibility there too.

Terry