[ExI] safer now;

frank McElligott frankmac at ripco.com
Sun Mar 16 06:43:48 UTC 2008

During the convention riots in Chicago in 1968, I was arrested, and charged
with rioting and something else.

The fbi within a week came to where I worked, interviewed my boss and
co-workers and left the impression that I was attempting to over thrown the
government.

A black car was stationed with the two suits for all of two months in front
of the house,,,

An there were clicks whenever we answered the telephone.

Now  because 18 guys high jacked four planes, and flew them into three
building, my entire world has changed.

They are now going though my mail and my garbage they are listening to my
telephone, and there is still a black car park in front on the house.

I had done the foolish act of going to Istanbul, and marrying a woman who is
not a Christian,

1968 2008 what is the changed in my world , nothing, the government is just
protecting its ass from me i guess, and until we say enough they will
continue protecting their turf.

Complaining will not help, bloging will not help, the internet will not
help, only when the American people say enough and will be willing to do
something about it
then the freedoms which people have died for again will live in this
country, but until then  we will get what we deserve,
 a crack pot old man from Arizona,
 a woman who wants to run a country while she could not keep track of her
husband predilections,
 a guy from Chicago, who was absent 70% from his job as a state senator,,,
or a guy who paid 80,000 to women for sex, when he could have gone to Moscow
and got a lifetime membership to 20 different brothels with 20 times better
looking women
for 20% of 80,000