[ExI] Eradicating aging and mortality?

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 19:13:49 UTC 2008

"Editore: The Immortalist Institute by Libros en Red
Sito dedicato all'opera
Link per l'acquisto
Descrizione
Nineteen scientists, doctors and philosophers share their perspective
on what is arguably the most significant scientific development that
humanity has ever faced - the eradication of aging and mortality. This
anthology is both a gentle introduction to the multitude of
cutting-edge scientific developments, and a thoughtful,
multidisciplinary discussion of the ethics, politics and philosophy
behind the scientific conquest of aging.
___________

The above anthology is rated "H" or whatever. The philosophical view of
aging and mortality leans more to what the editor called a gentle
introduction to cutting -edge scientific developments sounding like a
profound thought about ethics and politics rather than a philosophy of
science. I maybe mistaken to think what those nineteen scientists,
doctors and philosophers have concluded since I was not present during
their discussion.

However, the scientific method of investigation has nothing to do with
ethics or politics. Using ethics or politics to discover the laws of
nature is incompatible with objectivity. Nature is neither ethical nor
political.

Terry